We are looking (as of now) for open-minded, self-motivated people who identify with our vision and mission. To strengthen our sales team in Berlin, Munich or remotely.
In direct contact with customers and as an expert in growth-driven business development, you will work closely with Sales and Marketing to build our sales funnel across Europe through new customers. Your concrete tasks are:
- Generation of new qualified leads and pipelines in the DACH region
- Use of exceptional telephone counseling skills, including the ability to communicate clearly, listen actively, inspire, instill confidence, and overcome objections
- Meeting quarterly SQOs, lead SLAs, and weekly KPI and activity targets.
- Perform account development best practices via email and phone and set up email sequences using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Reachout, or others
- Research and participate in consultations with prospects, taking full responsibility for matching our product offerings to customer needs
- Optimize our ideal customer profile (ICP) and messaging
- Research, document and maintain relevant contact information for existing contacts in our CRM.
- The use ensures that activities are properly documented and opportunities are accurately forecasted
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- You are an energetic self-starter who enjoys working in an international environment
- 1-2 years of experience in sales development (SDR/BDR), ideally in a software or SaaS company, as well as HR tool sales.
- You have comprehensive technical knowledge in German and English
- You exceed your quota and have a track record of sales success in previous positions
- Strong ability to understand customer needs, ask open-ended questions, and listen actively
- Experience with SDR tech stack or similar tools: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeadIQ, Reachout, etc.
- Team player:in with collaboration skills and experience working with sales, marketing and operations teams.
- You are organized and detail oriented with extensive follow up skills
- It is a plus if you have completed coaching training and already have some coaching experience.